IONISED WATER – THE WONDER OF NATURE NOW AVAILABLE AT HOME
Ionised alkaline water – natural protection of health
Are you aware of the following?
- If you are thirsty, your organism sends you a signal about dehydration.
- In order to neutralise 1 glass of a popular carbonated drink, you must drink 32 glasses of ionised alkaline water.
- Acidified organism is more susceptible to diseases and ailments.
- In Japanese and Korean hospitals, some conditions are treated with ionised alkaline water.
What will you gain by drinking ionised alkaline water?
- You will get rid of:diabetes, nephrolithiasis, gout and high blood pressure.
- You will decrease the risk of developing cancer.
- You will eliminate chronic fatigue, drowsiness.
- You will clean your organism from toxins and restore full vitality.
- You will protect your organism against acidification, which is dangerous to health.
Organism acidification = silent killer
Organism over-acidification leads to many diseases
- Diabetes ‑ excess acids accumulating in the organism burden the pancreas, which is not able to produce enough insulin.
- Gout – excess acids cause the accumulation of crystals of uric acid salts in the joints.
- Obesity – organism acidification causes that the liver, instead of concentrating on the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates,fights with microorganisms.
- High blood pressure – excess acids lead to the clumping of red blood cells and thickening of blood.
- Chronic fatigue – excess acids decrease the amount of oxygen resulting in anaerobic combustion of carbohydrates – ideal conditions for the growth of microorganisms, which, instead of you, obtain vital energy.
- Tumours – acidification of an organism creates anaerobic conditions that are favourable to the development of cancer cells.
- Hyperacidity of the stomach – excess acids cause increased gastric juice secretion.
- Nephrolithiasis – excess acids not neutralised by the natural buffer system cause the deposition of sand or stones in the kidneys.
Ionised water – efficiently restores acid-alkaline balance.